A Prayer for Your Job/Career


I want to pray for your job/career today.  There is still hope for your job or career through the love of Jesus Christ.  Also, I have something that I think may be beneficial to you.  

Heavenly Father,

I am asking that you move in the workplace of each and every reader today.  Lord, I trust that you love him/her deeply and care about what concerns him/her.  They are your children.  Remind your child today that you love him/her with an everlasting love.  God, we know that jobs and careers are given to us by you.  We know that you have called us to be your representatives in the places you have placed us.  I lift up these places to you today.  Father, give each of them the grace to remain in challenging workplaces until their seasons have ended there.  Give them your strength and desire to do their jobs well because they are doing it as unto you.  

I lift us those to you who need a job today.  Lord, please open doors for him/her.  Give them favor with those in position to hire.  I pray that you bless him/her with a career where he/she can grow and develop,  Please bless your children not to just work jobs where they feel trapped because they need a pay check, but put them in places to work where they can flourish and be productive.  I come into agreement with each person who needs a job because they aren't able to pay bills and provide for their families.  We bind the spirits of lack and worry from their lives in Jesus' Name.  We trust that you will open the appropriate doors and provide.

I thank you that even right now each reader is laying down every false burden that he/she has been carrying due to their jobs/careers.  They are all placed at your feet now.  We trust that you will take care of it all in your perfect timing.  Thank you for caring about what concerns your children.

Even right now I release the blessings of integrity, faithfulness, and elevation upon this your child's job and/or career.  

In Jesus' Mighty Name we pray, Amen. 

Comments