A Prayer for Your Family


I want to pray for your family today.  There is still hope for your family through the love of Jesus Christ.

Heavenly Father,

I am asking that you touch the family of each and every reader today.  Lord, he is your son.  She is your daughter.  I trust that you care deeply for him/her.  Remind your child today that you love him/her with an everlasting love.  God, we know that family is important to you.  I lift up their families to you.  I lift up their spouses, children, parents, and other relatives to you.  I believe that you are holding them in the palm of your hand.  

I ask that you bring every family member into relationship with you now in the Name of Jesus.  I come into agreement with him/her and ask that you protect each of their loved ones.  I think you for providing for their families.  I stand with your child today and declare that his/her family walks in unity.  We thank you for that.  We ask you, Father, to touch those who have wandered away from the family.  We declare that they are returning home safely right now in Jesus' Name.  

I thank you that even right now they are laying down every burden for the family that they have been carrying.  They are all placed at your feet now.  We trust that you will take care of it all in your timing.  Thank you for caring about what concerns him/her.

Even right now I release the blessings of love, protection, and unity upon this your child's family.  

In Jesus' Name we pray, Amen. 



To check out more from Shayla, visit www.ShaylaHilton.com











Comments