7 Posts that will Stir Your Purpose and Push You into Your Destiny



Chances are you are not completely satisfied with where you are in life right now...I would be willing to bet that your destiny keeps 'calling' you.  As you go throughout your day, thoughts of where you would like to be probably keep popping up in your mind.  You may find yourself drifting off and considering what life would be like if...

I believe this will continue to happen until you reach the destiny that God created just for you.  God will keep nudging you to move forward and accomplish everything He has for you to do.  All sorts of things will try to get in your way and keep you from reaching your destiny, but you must be determined to get there.  You must be relentless in pursuit of all that God has for you.  

I'm standing in agreement with you today, you are certainly going to get there!  These 7 posts will stir your purpose and push you to take action, so that you reach your destiny:













7.) Yes! The Lord is calling YOU to greatness.



{Feel free to share this post with someone who needs a little encouragement today!}


Comments

  1. Hi Shayla, I found you on Goodreads. I'm just browsing right now but I like what I've seen so far. I'll come back and spend some more time later. I just left my links in this thread. Please visit when you can. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Angela!
      Thanks for stopping by. I will certainly do the same. Please come back soon.

      Delete
  2. Thank you Shayla for your sharing heart. I am really encouraged with your posts, may Our good Lord be with you and all always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glory to God! Know that I am praying for you.

      Delete

Post a Comment